TO OUR ATTENDEES
Whilst ensuring we offer you all the best environment for creativity and friendship during your retreat - especially within a shared house – your safety, and the safety of the residents in Knoydart, is of the utmost importance to us.
Please take a moment to read through our COVID protocol
• ALL ATTENDEES MUST BE DOUBLE VACCINATED - with the final vaccination at least 2 weeks prior to travelling to Knoydart.
• Please scan your vaccination card and send it over to us for our records ASAP.
LATERAL FLOW TEST
• All attendees MUST take a lateral flow test 24 hours prior to arrival at Mallaig.
• Please photograph your result tray and text / Whatsapp it Duncan on 07974 064271 otherwise you will not be able to board the boat.
• If your lateral flow test is positive then you will not be able to travel to Knoydart to attend the retreat. We will not be able to refund your fee.
• Please wear your mask on the boat, in all the shops on Knoydart and when you arrive at the pub or any of the restaurants. You do not need to wear your mask in the house.
From our side, we will provide:-
• The house will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival.
• We will wipe down the shared spaces on a daily basis with anti-bacterial wipes.
HAND SANITISER / WIPES / LIQUID SOAPS
• We will provide individual hand sanitisers in all the rooms, which we ask you to use regularly throughout your retreat.
• We will also leave disinfectant wipes in your bedrooms and ask you to use them on a daily basis.
• We will provide anti-bacterial liquid soap in all the bathrooms.
• We will provide paper towels in all the bathrooms / toilet to dry your hands. Please use the bins provided to dispose of the paper towels. Do not put these in the toilet.